|The Environmental Design Pocketbook|
• AECB CarbonLite: Standards and Guidance, Volume 4 – design guidance step 1/silver standard, Volume 5 – design guidance, steps 2&3/Passivhaus and gold
• Banting et al. (2005), Report on the Environmental Benefits and Costs of Green Roof Technology for the City of Toronto
• Building Regulations: Region 2, 4;( England & Wales) Region 1 (Scotland) and Region 3 (N. Ireland)
• Building Research Energy Conservation Support Unit. Energy Saving Trust. Refurbishment site guidance for solid walled houses – ground floors, Guide 294 2000.
• Building Research Energy Conservation Support Unit. Energy Saving Trust. Refurbishment site guidance for solid walled houses – walls, Guide 297, 2000.
• Buntain et al. (2000), External insulation systems for walls of dwellings GPG 293. Energy Efficiency Best Practice in Housing, London, Energy Saving Trust
• EST, Enhanced Construction Details, CE297, CE302
• NHBC, A practical guide to building airtight dwellings, 2009
© copyright Sofie Pelsmakers / The Environmental Design Pocketbook (2012/2015) NOTE: Website designed to be viewed with Google Chrome